- GENERAL CANCELLATION TERMS
- The time factor is critical in vacation rentals and your reservation will hold our home off the market for an extended period of time. Guest cancellations must be in writing. Cancellation date is the date we receive your written notification.
- Changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 90 days of the arrival date, will not reduce the full rental payment. Late arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN.
- If you cancel, we will make every attempt to rent the time to someone else. A dollar for dollar refund will be issued for the replacement rent (less $500) up to the original rent paid.
- We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance which protects you from losses you may incur because of unforeseen circumstances, such as illness, injuries and mandatory evacuations. Travel insurance should be purchased prior to the final payment and no later than 30 days prior to arrival. We highly recommend that you purchase this insurance. Suggested companies are listed in our rental contract.
- NIGHTLY/WEEKLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS